Last updated: November 18, 2022
Keap’s Let’s Grow Coaching Program (“Program”), is a service from Keap that is governed by Keap’s Terms of Service.
The Let's Grow Coaching Program is not designed for brand new businesses with no defined product, lead flow, existing customers, etc. It is the sole discretion of Keap and its representatives to determine if your business is eligible for the program.
Let’s Grow Coaching Guarantee:
You and your Coach will develop and implement a plan to achieve a goal** you create together. If you have not reached the goal within 90 days, your Coach will keep working with you (no additional cost) until you hit the goal.
This Program’s guarantee is limited to Keap providing coaching services as described below, subject to your eligibility, your participation in the Program and Keap’s right to end coaching or discontinue the program.
CUSTOMER ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT COACHING IS A COLLABORATIVE PROCESS, AND CUSTOMER SHARES IN RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROGRESS AND RESULTS FROM THE PROGRAM. KEAP’S ONLY LIABILITY AND CUSTOMER’S ONLY REMEDY UNDER THIS PROGRAM IS LIMITED TO REPERFORMANCE OF SERVICES.
Cancellation of Let’s Grow Coaching by Keap:
Keap may, at its sole determination, end your Let’s Grow Coaching if:
- You or your use of Keap services fail to comply with Keap’s Terms of Service including but not limited to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You do not attend all coaching sessions and meaningfully participate in the program by providing information for and participating in the discussion and analysis, or by failing to fund and/or implement suggested actions and activities.
- You cancel your Keap subscription before the Program is complete.
Keap may also, at its sole discretion, cancel your Let's Grow Coaching and provide a refund for the amount you paid for the Program for reasons other than the above, including but not limited to:
- You and your Coach cannot agree on a SMART Goal.
- Keap discontinues the Let’s Grow Coaching Program.
Keap Let’s Grow Coaching - Process and Responsibilities:
Your Keap Coach will help you implement Lifecycle Automation to accomplish an exciting business growth goal.
- You and your Coach will agree on a goal that improves performance of an important sales and marketing metric.
- The metric you choose must be one of the approved metrics.**
- Your goal must be SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound. Your Keap Coach will determine whether the goal is SMART.
- Your Coach will recommend one or more Plays (sales and marketing tactics) designed to help you achieve your goal.
- Your Coach will document the recommended Plays in your personalized Lifecycle Automation Playbook.
- You and your Coach will work together (see responsibilities below) to implement these Plays into Keap and into your business.
- Implementation will be based on this schedule:
- Implement relevant play(s): 0-30 days
- Report on initial metrics and make optimizations: 31-60 days
- Measurement starts when plays are initially launched
Measurement and Optimization
- You and your Coach will review the performance of the Play by building and viewing reports.
- Measure your results beginning with implementation of actions and activities (and optimize actions and activities if needed): 61-90 days+
- If the goal is not achieved with the initial implementation of the Play, you will work together to improve and optimize the play for better results.
- Once your goal is met for a 30-day period, and you have finished your 1:1 coaching sessions, Keap’s Coaching is complete.
You will need to be prepared to invest time, effort and/or money to put in the work that is needed to meet your goal, including but not limited to the following:
- Coaching Sessions and Homework: You must attend all coaching calls and do the homework the Coach assigns you. Keap is not obligated to reperform missed coaching sessions.
- Actions and Activities: Your Coach will provide suggestions to you on how to achieve your goal, and provide hands-on guidance in Keap, but you must be the driving force behind activating and adopting Keap in your business, including completing action items and enrolling additional users in your business when necessary. You are the driver for your business in deciding what needs to be done by when and doing exactly that.
- Coaching Sessions: Your Coach will work with you for up to 5 sessions (1 hour each) over about 60 days to help you achieve your goal.
- Define a SMART Goal: Your Coach will recommend an appropriate goal after reviewing your business and current customer lifecycle. Your Coach will ensure you are aligned to the goal and may make multiple suggestions to make the goal specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound.
- Prescribe Plays: Your Coach will recommend Plays that will help you accomplish the goal you've set. These will be documented in your Lifecycle Automation Playbook.
- Review Metrics: Your Coach will help you settle on appropriate measurement for your goal and help you interpret reports that measure the metrics you're trying to improve with your Play(s).
**Approved Metrics and Limits for Goal
- Collect Leads
- # of new leads captured
- # of consults scheduled
- % website visitor > opt-in rate
- Convert Clients
- # of new paying clients
- $ revenue from new clients
- % lead > client conversion rate
- Create Fans
- # of repeat clients
- $ revenue from existing clients
- # of testimonials captured
- # of reviews received
- Save Time
- # person-hours saved