Keap is seeking partners to join our mission in helping small businesses succeed.
Marketers, agencies, business coaches, and service providers, let’s come together to assist the small business community. Partnering with Keap allows you to offer the tools, technology, resources and support that entrepreneurs need during these difficult times.
We asked Tim Lyons, a Keap Certified Partner and CEO of ProFit Solutions, about his and his clients’ experience within the partner program:
What do your clients like most about Keap and Infusionsoft?
"The clients we work with in the fitness space are not tech savvy. Having everything simplified down into one platform has worked wonders. It allows me and allows our clients to scale."
What do you enjoy most about being a Keap Partner?
"The fact that I can create revenue just selling the software I already believe in and use myself. Being a Certified Partner is like having my own personal ATM. All I have to do is go do the work and the money shows up."
Reasons to partner with Keap
Community of like minded experts
- Dedicated Partner Management and Support Rep
- Facebook Groups for partners to collaborate
- Office Hours with product experts
Boosted business visibility
- Marketplace listings (Keap.com)
- Live and Virtual Event promotion
- Campaign content publishing- Partner Edition
- Recurring commissions from 20-30%
- 50% discount off your Keap app base price
- Monthly sales incentives
- Marketing Development Funds
Specialized tools and resources
- Partner Portal
- Partner Edition
The small business community needs an expert like you to help support our mission! Visit Keap.com/partners to explore the various partner paths and become a partner today.