Usage of Keap products and services constitutes customer's acceptance of Keap's billing policy, and all customers must comply with this billing policy.
Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your services, such as an annual contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations in addition to this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflicts with these terms, the signed contract will prevail.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by Keap before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. However, certain fees may be usage-based such as fax, voice broadcast service fees, and email overages. Disabled applications will incur monthly subscription fees, regardless of availability of product in the case of a breach of online terms including but not limited to delinquent accounts.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Customer Center. To access the Customer Center, customers should log into their Keap application, click on "My account" and then click "Update your billing info".
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Customer Center.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer's specific billing cycle date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee.
- Delinquent Payments: In the event any payment is 15 days past due the account may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: Once an account is delinquent 60 days, it may be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data may be stored for up to 60 days post-cancellation; after 60 days, application data will no longer be available. In this event, the account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Keap may assess a $30.00 late fee for any payment that is 15 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Keap may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Keap may assess a $50.00 processing fee on each returned check.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $35.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Kickstart Services and all other Services purchased from Keap must be used within the timeframe specified at the time of purchase. Specifically, Kickstart Services must be used within 60 days after purchase and within 30 days after commencement of use of the Services, unless otherwise stated at purchase. Kickstart Services and all other Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, Keap will not prorate any portion of unused Service fees, and amounts due to Keap must be paid in full.
Third Party Products and Advertising Usage
In the event Keap collects fees for any third party products and/or services, including but not limited to advertising usage, the fees are nonrefundable.
Keap accepts payments via credit/debit card. Keap currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and VISA credit/debit cards.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the Keap subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their final billing period. Keap will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Creating a Cancellation request: A request to cancel a Keap application must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Any request to cancel a Keap application must be made verbally with a Keap representative at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Emailed requests to cancel are not acceptable. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation.
Simply cancelling the credit/debit card associated with a Keap account does not cancel the account. Keap will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third party collection service. It is imperative that you speak with a Keap representative or submit an online ticket through the cancellation form if you wish to initiate cancellation of your Keap account.
Finalizing the Cancellation: After a request to cancel has been initiated, you must speak with a member of the cancellation team to finalize the cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation was processed by the cancellation team, subject to the terms of the "Subscription Billing" paragraph above.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or nullify previously agreed charges, such as payments for Kickstart Services fees, charged in installments or annual contract charges, portions of which may not yet have been invoiced when you cancelled. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Each Keap customer agrees to provide Keap 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Keap receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before Keap has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Keap has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Keap, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Keap retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Keap may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Keap has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees, including but not limited to those related to the Kickstart Service, are nonrefundable and will not be prorated at any time.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please see Billing Policies FAQ