Infusion Software, Inc. d/b/a Keap ("Keap") considers its trademarks and the goodwill represented by such trademarks as extremely valuable assets. It is therefore important that you follow these guidelines when using any of the Keap Trademarks. Keap will take all appropriate legal and equity steps necessary or advisable to preserve the strength and retain the exclusive rights to use its trademarks. For the purposes of these guidelines, the "Keap Trademarks" include all registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks (such as words, names, symbols, devices, slogans or any combination thereof) owned by Keap, including without limitation, those trademarks and service marks listed on Keap Trademark List.
Keap is the exclusive owner of the Keap Trademarks and reserves all rights not expressly granted herein or pursuant to a separate license agreement. Accordingly, any goodwill derived from using an Keap Trademark inures solely to Keap's benefit. By using an Keap Trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Keap is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Keap's rights in the trademark, including challenging Keap's use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Keap trademark.
To the extent that Keap has entered into a business relationship with you, Keap may have provided with you specific requirements for how the Keap Trademarks are to be used in terms of size, typeface, colors, other graphic characteristics of the trademarks, or other limitations and you must abide by those requirements when using the Keap Trademarks.
Permitted Use of Keap Trademarks
- You may use the Keap Trademarks to accurately describe how your products or services relate to Keap's products and services, so long as you observe these guidelines and it is clear that your products and services are not offered, sponsored, associated with or endorsed by Keap. See Compatibility below.
- You may use taglines that refer to Keap's Trademarks; provided that such taglines always appear in smaller and less prominent type than your company's own brand name and use a different typeface, colors or other graphic characteristics.
- You must make the Keap Trademarks distinguishable from the surrounding text in some manner, such as capitalizing the trademark, enclosing it in quotes, and/or using a different typeface or font for the trademark.
- You may use the Keap Trademarks only in the form provided by Keap and may not use them in plural or modified forms.
- You must always use the appropriate trademark symbol, such as ™, ℠ or ®, as specified by Keap and include written text in a footnote to indicate the trademark is owned by Keap and used by you with permission. Use the following format:
"Keap" and the "Keap logo" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Infusion Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- You must always use an Keap Trademark as an adjective followed by the generic category name of the product or service it modifies, such as Keap® CRM or Keap® software. Notwithstanding the foregoing, "Keap" functions not only as a trademark and service mark identifying its goods and services, but also as a trade name or company name referring to Infusion Software, Inc. Trade names are nouns and, therefore, should not be followed by a generic descriptor and may be used in the possessive form. When used as a trade name, "Keap" should not be followed by a trademark symbol. Within documents, the first reference to the trade or company name should be "Infusion Software, Inc." Thereafter, "Keap" can be used for subsequent references
Prohibited Use of Keap Trademarks
- You may not incorporate an Keap Trademark into your company's name, publication title, conference title, website name, product or service name or domain name without Keap's prior written consent which may require a license agreement in Keap's sole discretion.
- You may not use an Keap Trademark as a noun or verb, only as an adjective describing the generic category name of the product or service of which it represents.
- You may not use misspellings, abbreviations, phonetic equivalents, or trademarks that rhyme with or sound like, or any marks that are confusingly similar to the Keap Trademarks. You may not use abbreviations or foreign language translations of the Keap Trademarks.
- You may not use company names, product names, url names or domain names that combine an Keap Trademark with other words, terms or trademarks so as to create a unitary mark. For example, you should not use www.MYkeap.com as your domain name or name your product "KeapLINK."
- You may not use an Keap logo or design (such as the "swish" symbol) in connection with your products or services except under a license agreement with Keap.
- You may not incorporate any Keap logo or design in your own company or product logos.
- You may not display any Keap logo or design on your website or other promotional materials except under a license agreement with Keap.
- You may not use Keap Trademarks in a disparaging, false or misleading way.
- You may not use Keap Trademarks on or in connection with any defamatory, scandalous, pornographic, or other objectionable materials of any sort.
- You may not use typefaces for your company name, product name or service name that look like those of an Keap Trademark and create the potential impression of an association, affiliation or sponsorship between Keap and your company. You may not use logos or designs that incorporate design elements of or look similar to those of Keap.
- You may not adopt Keap's distinctive trade dress elements in your company website, packaging, marketing or other materials.
- You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts, key chains, and mugs, bearing any Keap Trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except under a license agreement with Keap.
Other Similar Terms
While Keap does not own registered trademarks for other similar uses, such as "infuse", "infused" or "infusion", given the similarity to the Keap Trademarks, use of such similar terms can create confusion in the marketplace regarding the source, original or sponsorship of such products. Therefore, to avoid such confusion, we do not permit the use of such similar terms.
With the exception of the Keap logos (the use of which requires a license agreement with Keap), you generally may use the Keap Trademarks to refer to Keap's products or services in advertising, promotional, and sales materials, assuming that you have the necessary authority to sell or promote Keap's products or services, e.g. authorized reseller, licensee, etc.
You may indicate the relationship of your products and services to Keap's products or services by using an accurate referential phrase in connection with your product or service, for example, "for use with Keap® software" or "compatible with Keap® software" provided that: (a) the Keap Trademark appears less prominent than the product or service name; (b) the Keap Trademark is not a part of or incorporated in your product or service name; and (c) the referential phrase is accurate and complies with the requirements of these guidelines and as set forth in any license agreement with Keap.
Misuse of Keap Trademarks by Others
If you learn of any uses of any trademarks that are confusingly similar to the Keap Trademarks, please notify Keap by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Similarly, if you become aware of any use of an Keap Trademark that violates any of the rules described above, including failure to identify Keap Trademarks as belonging to Keap, please notify us at [email protected]. If possible, please provide a copy of the article or other medium in which the trademark violation appeared.
Changes to Trademark Usage Guidelines
Keap may add to, change, update or modify these guidelines or the Keap Trademarks by posting such addition, change, update or modification on this website. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.