Download your tool and let your business start making a name for itself in the market.
It’s imperative that you clearly define your target customer so you get a better idea of who they are, what their needs are, how your product will help them and where they go to find answers.
By answering a set of critical questions about your target audience, your customers and how you engage with them, and applying recommended best practices, you could set the trajectory of your business for growth.
Some of the questions include:
1. Where are they located?
2. How old are they?
3. To which generation do they belong? (Baby boomer, Gen X, Millennial, Gen Z, etc.)
4. What is their relationship status?
5. What is their highest level of education?
6. What is their job title?
7. How much do they make in a year?
8. Do they own or rent?
9. What’s the size of their family?
Download this free tool for a list of ways to amaze your clients in a way that will leave a lasting impression on your customer base.